Hello Monday! Charlotte is experiencing its first winter storm of 2015. Stay warm, and enjoy finding out my results from last week’s #MindRightMonday goals. What’s #MindRightMonday? It’s a link up hosted by three talented bloggers and my fellow BLM Girls – Darrica from Dear Darrica, Dani from Ok, Dani and Danielle from Mamademics created to set goals, analyze previous goals, and the list of grateful things or moments. I’ve been participating for the past few weeks, and I’m becoming more accountable. I am accomplishing more goals professionally, personally, and spiritually.
This past week, I managed to accomplish some of my goals. I had another long weekend celebrating Valentine’s Day, which was totally awesome by the way, and sorority activities.
Last week’s goals were:
- Wake up at least 30 minutes earlier to eat breakfast, pray and read/write before getting ready for work – Moving on, but I really need to incorporate this
- Write twice in my grateful journal – I wrote in my grateful journal once
- Read one chapter in both Don’t Waste Your Pretty by Demetria Lucas and Sticky Faith by Dr. Kara Powell & Dr. Chap Clark – I read one chapter in Sticky Faith
- Schedule time to begin planning for nursery lessons at church – I’ve started researching, but I haven’t created any lessons just yet
- Write at least 1,500 words in Chapter 11 – Chapter 11 is completed. I wrote more than 1,500 words.
- Plan/Schedule social media posts for Always PHREA – I managed to plan and schedule social media posts for Always PHREA
- Create ideas for 30 Acts of Starkey – The prompts are completed. Take a look.
This week’s goals are:
- Wake up at least 30 minutes earlier to eat breakfast, pray and read/write before getting ready for work
- Write twice in my grateful journal
- Blog three times
- Read one chapter in both Don’t Waste Your Pretty by Demetria Lucas and Sticky Faith by Dr. Kara Powell & Dr. Chap Clark
- Create two months of lesson plans for nursery ministry
- Start writing Chapter 12
- Plan/Schedule social media posts for Always PHREA
- Write PHREAdom Leader
- Complete and share 30 Acts of Starkey moments via social media
What I’m grateful for:
- Ladies of Virtue
- Sanctuary Charlotte Church
- Seven Degrees of Sigma
- BLM Girls
- My Career
- My sorority sisters
What are your goals for the week? How has tracking your goals helped you become more accountable?