Yes, it’s Week 3 of #MindRightMonday. Are you familiar with this link up? It’s hosted by three of my BLM Girls – Darrica from Dear Darrica, Dani from Ok, Dani and Danielle from Mamademics. So far, this has been an awesome opportunity to set weekly goals and build a sense of accountability every week.
I was able to accomplish the majority of my goals from the past week except one which is waking up earlier. It’s something about sleeping in longer that I enjoy in the morning, but I need to work on actually try to do it.
Last week’s goals are:
- Successfully host awards program at work – Whoo-hoo! The awards program was a success. We had a great turnout. The youth and their parents really enjoyed themselves. I’m so thankful!
- Wake up an hour earlier to eat breakfast, pray and read before getting ready for work – Again, I need to do better.
- Write in my grateful journal once a week – I wrote in my grateful journal once last week.
- Write 2 blog posts – I did it! I did it!
- Start Chapter 11 – YAY!!! I started Chapter 11. I’m only at the beginning, but I’ve started it.
- Plan social media posts for Always PHREA – I didn’t schedule as many posts as I would’ve liked to.
- Drink more water – I’m actually enjoying water again.
This week’s goals are:
- Wake up at least 30 minutes earlier to each breakfast, pray and read/write before getting ready for work
- Write in my grateful journal once
- Write 2 blog posts
- Write at least 1,500 words in Chapter 11 by the end of the week
- Plan/Schedule social media posts for Always PHREA
- Schedule interview with potential PHREAdom Leader
- Create ideas for 30 Acts of Starkey
What I’m grateful for:
- Ability to Write
- Seven Degrees of Sigma
- BLM Girls
- My Career
I’ve made my goals for the week, now share with me yours. How has tracking your goals helped to hold you accountable during the week?