It’s another week of #MindRightMonday! Just in case you missed the details about it, three weeks ago I joined in on my first official link up hosted by three of my BLM Girls – Darrica from Dear Darrica, Dani from Ok, Dani and Danielle from Mamademics. For the past two weeks, I’ve been uber busy with work and life. I went out of town over the weekend for my Torch Classmate’s engagement party, which was lovely might I add, but I wasn’t thinking about my blog or Daily Navigation. However, I did manage to accomplish some goals from my past week.
Last week’s goals are:
- Designate time for Crystal – I definitely did this probably more than I needed to.
- Wake up an hour earlier to eat breakfast, pray and read before getting ready for work – Moving on to the next.
- Write in my grateful journal at least 2 a week – I wrote in my grateful journal once last week.
- Write 3 blog posts – I managed to blog only twice, but it’s okay.
- Finish Chapter 10 & Start Chapter 11 (I’m so close. I can smell it!) – YAY!!! I’ve finished Chapter 10, but I will be starting Chapter 11 TONIGHT!
- Begin reading Rainbow in the Cloud by Maya Angelou – Yikes, I still haven’t started reading it.
- Plan social media posts for Always PHREA – I did schedule a few posts this past week.
- Schedule interview with potential PHREAdom Leader – I’ll focus on my PHREAdom Leaders again next month. Have you missed it?
- Drink more water – I did manage to drink more water this past week.
This week’s goals are:
- Successfully host awards program at work
- Wake up at least 30 minutes earlier to each breakfast, pray and read/write before getting ready for work
- Write in my grateful journal once
32 blog posts
- Start Chapter 11
- Plan/Schedule social media posts for Always PHREA
- Drink more water
What I’m grateful for:
- Seven Degrees of Sigma
- BLM Girls
- My Career
What are your goals for the week?